ARDF is partnering with Anglicans in Nepal to provide urgent relief to communities affected by two recent devastating earthquakes. Please join with us as we reflect the love of Christ in the midst of this tragedy.
Thank you! Together we have already raised $200,000 to support our brothers and sisters in Nepal.
- Nepal Relief Update – Diocese of Singapore/ACROSS (5/18/2015)
- Nepal Relief Update – Dean of Nepal (5/17/2015)
- First Person Report from Nepal – ACROSS Medical Team (5/16/2015)
- Nepal Relief Update – Bishop Rennis Ponniah’s Pastoral Visit (6/19/2015)
How you can get involved:
Compassionate God, draw near to our brothers and sisters in Nepal in this time of sorrow and anguish, comfort those who mourn, strengthen those who are weary, encourage those in despair, and lead us all to fullness of life; through the same Jesus Christ, our Savior and Redeemer, who liveth and reigneth with thee, in the unity of the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever.
ARDF is working with ACROSS, a crisis relief ministry under the Diocesan Mission Board of The Diocese of Singapore working directly in Nepal.
- On April 25th a massive 7.8 magnitude earthquake struck just northwest of Nepal’s capital city, Kathmandu.
- The quake toppled hundreds of buildings, reducing homes, offices, and entire city blocks to ruble.
- More than 8,000 are confirmed dead, and the death toll is expected to rise significantly as rescue workers continue to reach more remote areas.
- Traumatized survivors are in desperate need of shelter, food, water, and sanitation as devastating aftershocks continue to the shake the region.
- The risk of disease outbreaks such as cholera and dysentery is high due to disruptions in water supply and sanitation.
- Update: on May 12th, another massive 7.3 magnitude earthquake hit Nepal causing extensive damage, at least 37 deaths, and more than 1,000 injuries.
- Learn more about the Anglican Church in Nepal here.
At the present time your plenty will supply what they need, so that in turn their plenty will supply what you need. Then there will be equality.
2 Corinthians 8:14
Read Archbishop Foley Beach’s call to action for Nepal here.
Use this Church Bulletin Insert to help your congregation get involved on May 31st.
Help raise awareness: