Summary: The Communication/Marketing intern will work with ARDF’s Communication manager to produce compelling media that will build ARDF brand awareness, increase donations, and foster engagement.
Duration: 10 weeks
Type: Paid Internship
- College student or recent college graduate majoring in communication, marketing, graphic design, art, international development, political science, videography, web development, writing etc.
- Mature Christian faith
- Demonstrated passion for social justice, social causes, and ministry to the poor
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Huge amounts of creativity
- Familiarity with social media
- Proficiency in at least one of the following areas: graphic design, web development, writing, editing, photography, blogging, video production, social media, data/analytics, marketing etc.
- Love of learning new things
- Familiarity with the Anglican Church in North America and Global Anglican Communion a plus
- Work with the Communication Manager to implement ARDF’s communication strategy
- Plan and execute a media project or initiative involving the intern’s area of media production proficiency
- Participate in staff meetings
- Complete other tasks as assigned by ARDF Office Manager
Send resume and cover letter to ARDF, Attn. Charles Treichler, 800 Maplewood Ave. Ambridge, PA 15003, or email email@example.com.Help raise awareness: