THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER OPEN.
Summary: The GROW Initiative Coordinator will be responsible for increasing ARDF’s engagement with young Anglicans in their 20s and 30s with the goal to,
- GROW a generation of Anglican believers who are fully engaged in global partnerships through the work of ARDF and beyond.
- GROW the appeal of our exciting global denomination to the next generation of believers.
Duration: 1 year with the possibility of extension
- Bachelor’s degree
- Mature Christian faith
- Demonstrated passion for Social Justice, social causes, and ministry to the poor
- Familiarity with the Anglican Church in North America and Global Anglican Communion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Huge amounts of creativity
- Familiarity with social media
- Media production skills (video, graphic design, writing, editing, photography, web development, blogging etc.) a plus
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Develop and implement a strategy to engage with young adults based upon the existing GROW Initiative plan
- Create written, visual, and web-based communication pieces in consultation with Communication Manager
- Build relationships with and communicate regularly with ARDF advocates, young adults, and young adult ministers within the ACNA
- Carry out other duties as assigned
Send resume and cover letter to ARDF, Attn. Charles Treichler, 800 Maplewood Ave. Ambridge, PA 15003, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find out more about the exciting international relief and development ministry of ARDF at www.anglicanaid.netHelp raise awareness: