ARDF ADVOCATES PROGRAM INFORMATION:
Would you like to work on the behalf of the poor right where you are? Become an ARDF Advocate and serve in your church by
- Awakening – awakening the church to its calling to help fulfill the Great Commission while living out the Great Commandment.
- Raising Awareness – the persistent awareness of opportunities through ARDF to become mission partners in touching lives and transforming our world.
- Encouraging Engagement – continued growth in the numbers of Anglican churches and individuals actively engaged in mission partnership with ARDF through prayer, giving and volunteer work.
An ARDF Advocate in every Anglican Church in North America (ACNA).
The purpose of the ARDF Advocates program is to establish, initially within the ACNA, a highly visible, compelling and convenient means for churches and individuals to be fruitfully engaged in mission. All Advocates will serve as volunteers in their respective churches, dioceses and other spheres of influence to facilitate the mobilization of resources vital to increasing missional impact.
- To promote awareness and understanding of Christ’s call to mission, especially to “the least of these,” our brothers and sisters in developing countries.
- To enlist key volunteers in every diocese to promote awareness, understanding and acceptance of ARDF’s ministry.
- Through greater understanding of the mission and vision of ARDF, increase the involvement and investments of churches and individuals in ARDF’s life changing development work.
- To strengthen ACNA’s international partnerships with our brothers and sisters in the Global South.
- To assist ACNA in promoting a focus on global mission among dioceses, parishes and ministry partners throughout the Province.
RESOURCES FOR ADVOCATES:
- Powerpoint presentations
- Bulletin Inserts
- Donation boxes
- Sunday School Curriculum
- Giving Calendars
- Press Releases
- Training and speakers for parishes
Interested in becoming an ARDF Advocate? Fill out our Advocate Application!
To Find Out More Contact:
Caleb Vits – Grow Initiative Coordinator/Advocate Coordinator
Help raise awareness: